Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lonely Sunroom

It's pretty lonely in here for now. We'd like to eventually get some cozy seating so we can read and visit in here, but for now, it will have to remain lonely unless I come across a deal of a lifetime and even then.... Ha!  The light is very fun and cheery in this home as our last home was a bit dark I think. I'll have fun cheering this room up sometime in the future I'm sure. In the meantime, it's going to make a snazzy spot for the cage - no joke - I just bought my boys! Yep, I did. After way too much toothpaste consumption and an entire box of cinnamon rolls this morning, I had Jared put it together. Mind you, both toothpaste and cinnamon rolls were high and on the backs of counters. Sigh... two drawers used as steps later, and I guess I'm that mother resorting to caging my little man cubs. So for now, the only addition to this room will be it the shape of an octogon. And that, suits me just fine for now.
 




2 comments:

Andy and Jennifer said...

LOVE the cage!!! Hilarious! And I wondered what you would do with that room; it is a lovely extra space!

Lindsay Y. said...

I wanna see the cage and know if it works!! I may just have to get a kennel.... ;-)