Wednesday, December 5, 2012

MIA

Ya, so I've been missing in action for the past few months. We are alive and well for the most part, if you leave out the flu that has been the chunkiest I've seen in years. Uggh. Ya, it's that bad. Thankfully, I've managed to remain healthy and we were only down 5 children. Only 1 of which seemed to make it to the toilet when relieving themselves of the chunkies. Sigh.... Did I mention that he's 5? Pretty much my favorite child now. HA!

Well, I almost have no idea where I left off in this thing called blogging but even though I have piles everywhere, the laundry is out of control, (not to mention chunky) and the whole house could use a good scrubbing with some commercial bleach, I think I'll sip on my diet pepsi instead and blog. You know, so you can catch up on our super important lives and all. I know, I'm sacrificial like that.

Well here it goes. We've been.....

No comments: